Easy to view and customize, our statements and reports cover all aspects of your account.
PortfolioAnalyst, our online reporting and analysis interface, lets you analyze the performance of your account portfolio online by creating and saving customizable PDF reports based on a set of measurement criteria and optionally comparing the data to selected industry benchmarks.
- Analyze your IB portfolio on a daily, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Measure your performance using Time-Weighted Return (TWR) or Money-Weighted Return (MWR) percentage values.
- Analyze Net Asset Value (NAV) and percentage value measures over time.
- View results for multiple client or sub accounts on a single report.
- View results in easy-to-read color-coded charts.
Detailed Reports for Online Viewing or for Presentation
- Create customizable detailed PDF reports for easy downloading, printing and presentation.
- Save your detailed reports in CSV format.
- Compare your portfolio’s performance against global industry benchmarks, or create your own custom benchmarks by combing existing benchmarks.
- View additional performance statistics including Cost Basis, Cash Flow and Mark-to-Market values.
- Select only those reports you want in detailed PDF reports.
- Institution accounts can create, save and add a synopsis to a report to communicate important information about the analysis results.
- Set up email or FTP delivery of your saved PDF reports.
View Comprehensive Report Guide
Run and customize activity statements to view detailed information about your account activity, including positions, cash balances, transactions, and more.
Daily Margin Reports
Daily margin reports detail requirements by underlying.
Create statement templates called Flex Queries, which let you customize your activity data at the most granular level and download in XML or text format.
Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA)
TCA tracks the quality of your orders’ transaction prices versus market conditions either at the time the orders were submitted or after the trade executes.
Save your statements in PDF or Excel format, or download them to a variety of third-party formats such as Quicken, Tradelog or CapTools.
Tax Optimizer lets you change your tax lot-matching method to optimize your gains and losses.